Effective Date: November 9, 2016
This Privacy Statement (the “Statement”) applies to www.diydebtrelief.com (the “Site”), operated by A&N Solutions, Inc. d/b/a DIY Debt Relief (“A&N Solutions,” “we,” “us,” and “our”). This Statement does not cover information that is collected offline. Please read this Statement carefully because by accessing and using the Site, users and visitors (“users,” “visitors,” “you,” and “your”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Statement, please do not use the Site.
This Privacy Statement serves to describe our online privacy practices with respect to the Site. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement to keep up to date on how we are handling your personal information.
Types of Personal Information We Collect
The types of information we collect from you depends on the services and features you use on the Site. Personal information refers to information that directly identifies, or can be used to determine the identity of, a person. We collect personal information when you contact us or if you otherwise provide it when using the Site’s features and services. This information may include:
- Name and Contact Information: We may collect your name, email address, and other similar contact information.
- Demographic Information:
- Usage Information: We may collect data about how you and your devices interact with the Site and our related services. This could include features you use, the web pages you visit, and the search terms you enter. This could also include data about your devices and the network you use to connect to our services, including IP address, device identifiers, and data about the performance of the services you use on the Site and any problems you experience with them.
- Location Information: We may collect data about your location. This information may help us provide recommendations to you based on your location, serve you with advertisements or direct you to a product or service that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Content and Other Information You Provide to Us: We collect additional content and information that you voluntarily provide us, such as content you submit when you contact us via the Site or by e-mail.
You have choices about the information we collect. When you are asked to provide personal information, you may decline. But if you choose not to provide information that is necessary to provide a product or service, you may not be able to use some of our features, products, or services.
How We Collect Personal Information
We may collect personal information through a variety of methods, passively and directly. When you visit the Site, for example, with the help of our authorized third party agents, we may collect your personal information as described below:
We may collect information passively, while you are visiting or interacting with the Site. We call this “passive” collection since you may not know that this information is being collected when you visit or interact with the Site. This information may consist of the following items: website visitors’ IP address, IP address-related information, system Media Access Control address, network configuration information, network device information, browser plug-in type and versions, and operating system.
- Location Data:
We also collect information from you directly, at the time that you supply information to us via the Site. For instance, if you contact us to subscribe to our do-it-yourself debt relief product and other products or services, ask questions, or provide us feedback about the Site or any of our products or services, we may store your communications, including any personal information you include in them, so we can effectively respond to you.
If you do not want us to collect your personal information, please do not provide it to us.
How We Use Personal Information
We may use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- Customized User Experiences. We may use your personal information to create customized experiences, or to provide you information or services tailored to your interests and preferences. We may use your IP address and other similar information to make our websites easier to use and navigate as well as to personalize the content provided on the Site.
- Communications: We also use your information to communicate with you about your inquiries, our treatments, our company, and related news, as well as to send you promotional emails, surveys, newsletters, or notifications.
- Product Improvement: If you choose to subscribe to our do-it-yourself debt relief product, participate in our online services, or to register for other A&N Solutions products or services, we will collect the information that you disclose and analyze the data to discover new facts that could help us better understand our products and services. We may use this information for our internal business purposes, such as research to improve our products and analyses that may help us better market our products.
- Advertising, Marketing, and Promotions: We may use your information for generating web analytics to compile user information for marketing purposes, advertising, conducting marketing analysis, providing you with recommendations for products or services based on your profile, and promotional material planning and distribution.
- Service and Web Site Improvement: We may use the information about your use of our products services and your other activities on the Site to monitor user traffic patterns and to try to analyze what our users prefer, so that we can design better products and services. We may analyze the information that is collected with cookies and other tracking technologies to help us improve our function and to modify the services and information that we provide.
With Whom & Why We Share Personal Information
We may share or disclose your personal information to the following categories of entities and for the following reasons:
- With our affiliates, strategic partners, agents, third party marketers, or other unaffiliated parties who are offering products or services that we believe may be of interest to you or who require your personal information, for research, administrative, and/or internal business purposes;
- With third parties, to assist us in operating the Site, conducting our business, providing our services to you, and for our marketing and advertising purposes;
- To third parties, for any corporate reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets; and
- With law enforcement, government agencies, and other third parties, for complying with the law, enforcing our website policies, or protecting our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Accessing and Controlling Your Personal Information
You can specifically update, change, or delete certain personal information (such as your email address, mailing address, and payment method) on A.C. Moore Websites by logging into your account and clicking “My Account” in the menu at the top of each page of the website.
Opting Out of Marketing Communications
Similarly, you may opt-out of commercial communications by contacting us at [insert contact info]. We will process your requests as soon as possible, but please be aware that it may take us some time to respond to your request and, in some circumstances regarding opt-out requests, you may receive a few more messages until your request is processed.
Children’s Personal Information
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13 and is not designed to attract such children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that a person under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us, we will delete such personal information.
Third Party Websites
The Site may contain links to other websites, such as to relevant online resources, our partners’ websites, and other third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites.
Third Party Advertisers
Your California Privacy Rights & How We Respond to Do-Not-Track Disclosures
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits visitors to the Site who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the address provided at the bottom of this Statement.
We do not support “Do Not Track” browser settings and do not currently participate in any Do Not Track frameworks that would allow us to respond to signals or other mechanisms from you regarding the collection of your personal information.
How We Secure Personal Information
We implement reasonable security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of the information you provide us. We may use third party products and services to secure or store your information. Please understand that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to us is done at your own risk. If we learn of a data security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Site or providing personal information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Site. We may post a notice via the Site if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive written notice of a data privacy or security breach. If you have reason to believe that your personal information that we have collected or our system security has been breached, please notify us by [insert information on how you intend to receive such reports].
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may amend this Privacy Statement at any time. When we post changes to this statement, we will revise the “Effective Date” or “Last Updated Date” at the top of this Statement. If we make any material changes to this Statement, we will notify you by prominently posting a notice of such changes on the Site before they take effect or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement for the latest information on our online privacy practices.
International Transfer of Information
In the event that all or part of our assets are sold or acquired by another party, or in the event of a merger, you grant us the right to assign your personal information collected via the Site.
Disputes and Agreement to Arbitrate
By using the Site, you and A&N Solutions agree that, if there is any controversy, claim, action, or dispute arising out of or related to your use of the Site, or the breach, enforcement, interpretation, or validity of this Statement or any part of it (“Dispute”), both parties shall first try in good faith to settle such Dispute by providing written notice to the other party describing the facts and circumstances of the Dispute and allowing the receiving party 30 days in which to respond to or settle the Dispute.
Notice shall be sent:
(1) to A&N Solutions at:
18662 Macarthur Blvd. #105 Irvine, CA 92612 – email@example.com , or
(2) to you at: the contact information on file with A&N Solutions.
Both you and A&N Solutions agree that this dispute resolution procedure is a condition precedent that must be satisfied before initiating any litigation or filing any claim against the other party.
IF ANY DISPUTE CANNOT BE RESOLVED BY THE ABOVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEDURE, YOU AGREE THAT THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR SUCH DISPUTE WILL BE DECIDED BY BINDING ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS MEANS THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE, AND YOU WAIVE, THE RIGHT FOR A JUDGE OR JURY TO DECIDE YOUR CLAIMS, AND THAT YOU MAY NOT PROCEED IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, OR REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY. Other rights that you and we would have in court will not be available or will be more limited in arbitration, including discovery and appeal rights. All such Disputes shall be exclusively submitted to JAMS (www.jamsadr.com) for binding arbitration under its rules then in effect in the Los Angeles, California area, before one arbitrator to be mutually agreed upon by both parties.
The arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute arising under or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, or formation of this Statement, including any claim that all or any part of this Statement is void or voidable.
Choice of Law
This Statement has been made in and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any conflict of law principles. The parties acknowledge that this Statement evidences a transaction involving interstate commerce. Notwithstanding the provision in the preceding paragraph with respect to applicable substantive law, any arbitration conducted pursuant to the terms of this Statement shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16).
How to Contact Us About this Privacy Statement
Should you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement or our personal information practices, in general, please contact us by e-mail at [insert contact info], or write to us at:
A&N Solutions, Inc.
Attn: Privacy Statement
18662 Macarthur Blvd. #105
Irvine, CA 92612